ARTHROSCOPIC TUMOR BIOPSY & EXCISION
- Primary Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors arise around Shoulder and Knee Joint
- Most Patient Attribute their symptoms to Traumatic events
- Localised Tumors around joints presents with pain usually aggravated at night, stiffness, swelling restricted joint movement.
- Arthroscopy is preferred method for diagnosis and treatment of joint diseases
- Arthroscopic biopsy and Treatment are recommended for selected intraarticular tumors
- Also,Arthroscopy is useful as adjunt during surgical treatment of patients with juxta-articular beign bone tumors