MINIMALLY INVASIVE CANCER SURGERY
SaiShree Hospital’s surgical oncologists are experts in performing minimally invasive cancer surgery, medically termed as laparoscopic surgery, for various different cancer types. While many of the traditional cancer surgery approaches where open incisions and large wounds were the part of the surgery, these days, most of the cancers can be treated with, minimally invasive cancer surgery techniques.
With laparoscopic surgical techniques, the abdominal surgery has faced major expansion in treatment approach. Now, the cancer surgeons can perform different forms of cancer surgeries safely, quickly, and effectively through small incisions, unlike the traditional approaches where complications and risk factors were high.
Our laparoscopic surgery specialists are keen to perform treatment such as,
- Laparoscopic lymph node biopsy for lymph node cancer treatment
- Laparoscopic transhiatal esophagectomy for esophagus cancer treatment
- Laparoscopic gastrectomy for stomach cancer treatment
- Laparoscopic distal pancreatectomy for pancreatic cancer treatment
- Laparoscopic hepatectomy for liver cancer treatment
- Laparoscopic small bowel resection for intestinal cancer treatment
- Laparoscopic colectomy for colon cancer treatment
- Laparoscopic HIPEC for abdominal cancer treatment
The surgeons of SaiShree hospital are the leading pioneers in the field of laparoscopic surgery. Our surgical oncology team specialists apply advanced methodology and equipment without compromising the basic principles of a cancer surgery.
We offer laparoscopic surgery (minimally invasive surgery) for esophagus cancer, stomach, liver, pancreas, lymph node removal, and peritoneal malignancies. In case of any consultation or queries, feel free to take a word from our country’s leading cancer specialists.