Dr. Neeraj Adkar
Hip and Knee Surgeon
He did his fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery at Ahmedabad under the guidance of Dr.Vikram Shah. He then did his specialization in arthroscopic surgery from Barcelona, Spain. He has also completed a course on Joint Replacement Surgery using Computer Guided Navigation in Australia.
He worked as a replacement surgeon and was in-charge of replacement unit of Hardikar Institute of Orthopedics Pune .Till now he has performed more than 2000 Joint Surgeries.
He is currently working as consulting Replacement & Orthopaedic surgeon in Poona Hospital, Ruby Hospital, Sahyadri Hospital, Joshi Hospital and Ratna Hospital, Pune. He specializes in Knee Joint & Hip Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeries. SaiShree Super Speciality & Joint Replacement Center is his own established hospital in Aundh area.
- Presented a paper in international conference of arthroplasty surgeons held at Florida (USA) on some interesting arthroplasty cases he had performed. The paper was appreciated by all.
- Gave a live of demo of knee replacement for orthopedic surgeons at Bilaspur.
Dr. Mangesh Patil
Dr.Mangesh Patil is a well known Trauma Surgeon from Pune. After completing his M.S Ortho June 2006 Govt Medical college, Nanded M.B.B.S Govt Medical College, Yavatmal
He did as lecturer & trauma surgeon at Hardikar Hospital since June 2006 Handled all major, minor trauma surgeries with complex acetabular & intraarticular fractures Also had teaching experience to undergraduate during residency Post graduate teaching experience to DNB & DIPLOMA students at hardikar hospital for 5 years Participated in CMEs for DNB trainings.
Dr. Pradyumna Pairaiturkar
AFFILIATION TO PROFESSIONAL BODIES :
- PUNE ORTHOPAEDIC SOCIETY.
- BOMBAY ORTHOPAEDIC SOCIETY.
- ASSOCIATION OF SPINAL SURGEONS OF INDIA.
- MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, NEW DELHI. [MNAMS]
- WORLD ORTHOPAEDIC CONCERN.
- SINGAPORE GENERAL HOSPITAL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- ASIAN BOARD OF MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINE SURGERY.
Dr. Kanchan Saraf
Dr.Kanchan Saraf is a well known Physician from Pune. After completing her M.B.B.S., Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai Pass out 1997, Batch 2002
M.D. (Medicine), V.M Govt. Medical College Solapur
I.D.C.C.M. Ruby Hall Clinic Pune.
Dr. Ravi Kerhalkar
Ortrhopedic Surgeon From Pune
MBBS (2008) From Aurangabad
D.Ortho (2015) From College of Physicians And Surgeons,Mumbai
Work Experience :
1.Orthopaedic Registrar - Breach Candy Hospital,Mumbai in 2015
2.Orthopaedic Registrar - Parsi General Hospital,Mumbai in 2015-16
3.Orthopaedic Consultant - NMMC Hospital,Vashi in 2016-17
Currently working as Consultant orthopedic surgeon at SaiShree Hospital with special interest in Arthroscopy and joint replacement surgery.
Dr. Ketan Deshpande
Spine Surgeon from Pune
MBBS (2008) From Aurangabad
D.Ortho 2010 from College of Physicians & Surgeons Mumbai
Spine Fellowship 2011 to 2013 from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune
Endoscopic Spine Fellowship 2013-14 from Wooridul Spine Hospital, South Korea under world renowned Spine surgeon Dr. Gun Choi
Fellow in Biportal Endoscopic Surgery from Wiltse Memorial Hospital, Suwon, South Korea Endoscopic Spine Fellow from St. Anne Hospital, Herne, Germany
3 international Publications in Scientific Journals
1. Other accomplishments - Distinguished Faculty for Missi (Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons Of India) 2015,2016
2. International Speaker/Faculty for ACMISST 2016, Bangkok, Thailand
3. Currently working as Consultant Spine Surgeon at Saishree Hospital with special interest in Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery