PHYSIOTHERAPY & REHABILITATION CENTER
Spacious and well equipped with advance Electrotherapy modalities and Rehabilitation center.
Highlights of Department
- Correct Ergonomic Advice
- Correct Ergonomic Advice
- Individual care
- Highly Qualified Physiotherapist with certification in
- Dry Needling-This is a pain relieving technique commonly used to release certain trigger points in muscles with the help of solid filiform needles which help in reducing pain and increase the mobility.
- Kinesio Taping-This therapeutic tapping technique is mainly used to facilitate or inhibit specific group of muscles, reduce pain and muscle spasm by applying the tape.
- Myofascial Release –This is a hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the myofascial connective tissue restrictions to reduce pain and improve range of motion.
- Manual Therapy techniques-These are skilled hand movements and skilled passive movements of joints and soft tissue and are used to improve tissue extensibility ,increase range of motion, mobilize or manipulate soft tissue and joints, reduce pain
- Advance fitness training & Nutrition : fitness training for maintaining healthy lifestyle
- Pre &Post Pregnancy Care : Ergonomic adv , exercise to maintain healthy pregnancy , baby & mother care , breast feeding techniques, early mobilization post delivery
- Advance Electrotherapy Modalities
- Wireless Pro - This is a multi-programmed modality which is mainly used to reduce pain, facilitate or inhibit muscles with movements.
- IFT - Interferential Therapy machine is basically use of small and medium frequency currents to reduce pain, reduce spasm and improve motion.
- Ultrasound -This is a deep heating modality mainly used to reduce pain in joints or deep musculature, reduce swelling and inflammation
- Paraffin wax bath - This is a heating therapy in which melted wax is used to increase tissue extensibility and thus increase Range of motion.
- Combination Therapy :
- Traction Therapy-Spinal traction is a form of decompression therapy that relieves pressure on the spine. Itis used to treat herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, and many other back conditions.
- Stimulator - Mainly used in Neuromuscular conditions in which nerves are involved to stimulate specific muscular group to improve movements.
- We focus more on Rehabilitation for Post Operative cases
- Total Knee Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Spine surgeries
- Post fracture cases of all joints
- Sports Rehabilitation : Along with muscle strength & endurance ,we also focus on Plyometric & Agility Training.
- In Rehabilitation Center :
- Parallel Bars
- Stationary Cycle
- Elliptical Trainer
- Exercise Station
- Gym Ball
- Bosu Ball
- Quadriceps Chair.