***REGISTRATION FOR VACCINATION ON COWIN APP IS COMPULSARY.***
**VACCINATION IS CONDITIONED TO AVAILABILITY SO APPOINTMENTS MAY GET RESCHEDULED***
# Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
1) All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in India have been shown to be safe and effective at preventing COVID-19..
2) Once you are fully vaccinated, you can start doing more.(Following the precautionary guidelines)
3) COVID-19 vaccination is a safer way to help build protection.
4) COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help stop the pandemic.
5) COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
Vaccine : Types
Overview : The Bharat Biotech vaccine is a vaccine that aims to protect against COVID-19.
Manufacturer/developer: Bharat Biotech
Research name: BBV152
Administration method: Intramuscular injection.
Doses 2, With a gape of 6 weeks between the two doses.
The COVAXINTM has been evaluated for its safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity in phase 1 and 2 clinical trials and the trial reports were submitted to the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) India. COVAXINTM has been approved under emergency use authorization with permission number MF/BIO/21/000002, dated 03.01. 2021, F. No: BIO/MA/20/000103….
Covaxin, India’s indigenous vaccine against COVID-19 demonstrated “overall interim clinical efficacy” of 78 per cent and 100 per cent efficacy against “severe COVID-19 disease” in Phase-3 trials.
– Side Effects
- Injection Site Pain/Swelling/Redness/Itching.
- Stiffness in the upper arm
- Weakness in the injection arm /body
- Mild Fever
Due to unavailibility of Vaccines, Appointments booking are not considered. Please visit again for updated information