Trauma or any bodily injury can range from a minor bone contusion due to a simple fall to a life threatening pelvi-acetabular injury following road traffic accident. Simple fractures in isolation or associated with other vital organ injuries require a team approach for proper prompt management, so that patient can receive the best possible treatment and get back to his routine activities as early as possible.
Our expert trauma team at SaiShree Hospital composed of orthopedic surgeons, General surgeons, Neurosurgeons and Plastic surgeons with a backup of ICU and a trained staff offer treatment which is at par with any world class facility and at an affordable price.
Dr Mangesh Patil
Operating Surgeon & Surgery
Consultant orthopaedic trauma surgeon at Saishree Hospital for Special Surgery.
Done his graduation from Government Medical College, Yavatmal. He did his M S orthopaedics from Government Medical college, Nanded. His started his carrier as consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Hardikar hospital looking after all accident and fracture cases till 2011. Joined Saishree hospital for special surgery in 2012. Has an experience of operating 5000 plus fracture cases in last 15 years.
He has special interest in
- pelvic-acetabular fracture
- Minimally invasive fracture surgery
- Complex intra- articular fractures
- Delayed and non union of fractures
- Indian orthopaedic association, and many more
He is a member of various national & international associations:
- Association of pelviacetabular surgeons
- AO trauma international, Switzerland
- International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (SICOT)
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association ( APOA)